Apopka Medical Malpractice Attorney
We Can Help when Medical Professionals Fail to Provide Standard Care
If you trusted your doctor to provide an accurate diagnosis or proper treatment only to find that this trust was violated and you were left to suffer the consequences, we can help. Sherris Legal, P.A. handles a wide range of medical malpractice matters for patients and their families in Eustis, Apopka, and the surrounding areas in Florida.
These are highly technical cases, but we have the knowledge and resources to develop compelling cases that give us the best chance at securing the highest amount of compensation possible. This can make all the difference in a patient’s ability to rebuild his or her life after a medical injury.
Call our Apopka medical malpractice lawyers to discuss a case involving:
- Medication errors, such as the wrong medication, prescription errors, wrong dose, or incorrect administration of medication.
- Diagnostic malpractice, such as a failure to diagnose, cancer misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, or other misdiagnosis of an illness or injury.
- Surgical errors, including anesthesia malpractice, wrong procedure performed, wrong body part operated on, something left behind, etc.
- Informed consent negligence, including errors or misconduct in getting a patient’s informed consent about a procedure or treatment plan.
- Birth injuries, including cerebral palsy, delivery mistakes, delayed cesarean section, brachial plexus injuries, and more.
- Emergency room errors, including delayed treatment, misdiagnosis, and wrongful discharge.
- Negligent nursing or post-operative care.
Seek Justice with a Medical Malpractice Lawyer from Sherris Legal, P.A.
Medical professionals have an obligation to provide proper care. They are specially educated and trained in their respective fields and should apply this knowledge and experience to the fullest extent of their abilities. If carelessness or wrongdoing affected this standard of care, you may be able to take legal action with the help of an Apopka medical malpractice attorney. Our firm has more than 50 years of combined legal experience to better assist you. We provide compassionate guidance and will aggressively advocate on your behalf.
Contact us at (407) 901-9334 to get started with your free case evaluation.