Apopka Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Seek Maximum Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries
For a motorcyclist, even a seemingly minor traffic accident can be catastrophic. Riders are relatively unprotected in the event of a collision. Even with a helmet, jacket, boots, and other protective gear, a motorcycle rider is vulnerable to injury. At Sherris Legal, P.A. we recognize the severe nature of many motorcycle accidents. We strive to protect riders’ rights as we pursue the highest possible amount of financial compensation that can get them back on the road to recovery.
Call an Apopka motorcycle accident lawyer at (407) 901-9334 and find out more about the types of financial compensation that may be available in your claim.
Financial Compensation You May Be Owed
After a motorcycle accident, you may be suffering from long-lasting, even catastrophic injuries. In such instances, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Various types of compensation that may be available in your claim include:
- Medical expenses, including emergency medical care, hospitalization, surgery, medication, medical supplies, etc.
- Ongoing medical care, including physical therapy, medicine, in-home care, assistive devices, etc.
- Lost earnings, including any future loss of wages, benefits, and bonuses if you are unable to work.
- Emotional trauma, including pain, suffering, psychological trauma, disfigurement, post-traumatic stress disorder, psychologist treatment, medication, etc.
- Property damage, including any damage to your bike, your protective gear, your clothing, or your other property.
Helping Motorcyclists in Apopka, Eustis & the Surrounding Areas
Do not allow a low-ball settlement offer to jeopardize your ability to pay medical bills and make up for lost earnings. Do not take the blame for an accident you did not cause. Do not allow your future to be threatened by an insurance company’s attempts to protect its bottom line. Take a proactive approach and work with a legal team that has more than five decades of experience and considerable resources to protect you. We help motorcyclists in Eustis, Apopka, and the surrounding areas across Florida. You can count on our integrity, our dedication, and our experience.
Contact us at (407) 901-9334 for help with your motorcycle accident claim.