Product Liability Attorney in Apopka
When Defective & Dangerous Products Cause Serious Harm
Consumers across Florida and throughout the United States use countless products every single day. We drive our cars to work, watch our children play with their toys, create with handheld and electric tools, use appliances to cook and clean, and use various electronic devices to make our lives easier.
Every single one of these products should be produced, manufactured, and marketed properly and in an ethical manner. If they are not, they can cause serious harm. If a defective product caused you or a loved one harm or bodily injury, you shouldn’t have to suffer with the consequences on your own. At Sherris Legal, P.A., we can help hold the responsible parties accountable.
If you were injured by a defective product, call an Apopka product liability attorney at (407) 901-9334.
When Should You Hire an Apopka Product Liability Lawyer?
Product manufacturers, distributors, and retailers have an obligation to design, produce, and distribute products that are reasonably safe for consumers to use. If they fail to do so and a consumer is injured as a result, that consumer may be able to seek and recover financial compensation for medical expenses, property damage, lost earnings, and other losses associated with his or her injuries. An Apopka personal injury lawyer at Sherris Legal, P.A. can take the necessary steps to help you seek such compensation.
While you focus on healing, your lawyer can:
- File a claim against the at-fault manufacturer, distributor, and/or retailer
- Handle any and all communication with the at-fault party, insurance company, witnesses, and other parties involved in the case.
- Thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding your injuries and the manner in which the product was manufactured, distributed, and sold.
Build evidence that supports your claim for damages:
- The product was defective, was improperly marketed, or contained insufficient warnings/instructions;
- You were injured; and
- Your injuries were caused by the product’s defect.
- Handle negotiations to seek a fair settlement, or take your case to civil court in pursuit of a jury award.
The first step is to talk to an attorney. Call us today at (407) 901-9334 for experienced product liability counsel.