Truck Accident Attorney in Apopka
Determining Fault in a Commercial Trucking Accident
Traffic accidents involving large commercial trucks can present specific difficulties best addressed by experienced legal counsel. When you choose an Apopka trucking accident attorney at Sherris Legal, P.A., you can rest assured that we have the resources and experience to competently handle your claim. We take on truck accident claims for victims and families across the United States, utilizing every weapon in our legal arsenal to seek the highest possible settlement or award.
Interested in learning more? Call us at (407) 901-9334 to see how we can help.
Call an Apopka Truck Accident Lawyer at (407) 901-9334
Our team understands how to determine and prove fault in a commercial trucking accident. This is no easy task, but a strategic approach and hard work can get us there.
We will look to answer the following questions when determining whether the truck driver and/or trucking company may be to blame:
- Was the driver of the truck well-rested, in compliance with federal trucking regulations regarding work and rest periods?
- Was the driver of the truck under the influence of alcohol or any drug (prescription, over-the-counter, or illegal)?
- Was the truck properly maintained and inspected in accordance with trucking regulations?
- Was the truck overloaded?
- Was the truck’s load imbalanced or improperly loaded?
- Was the truck driver experienced and properly trained?
- Did another factor come into play that could have caused the accident, such as a faulty traffic light, missing road sign, or roadway hazard?
Answering these questions may reveal fault and lead your Apopka truck accident lawyer to a positive case result. There is no time to waste in the aftermath of a trucking accident. The trucking company may already be working to disprove their fault. Sherris Legal, P.A. can help you understand your legal options and take action. We will aggressively advocate on your behalf and strive to recover the fair compensation you are owed when a commercial trucking accident results in serious personal injury.
Make sure you have experienced legal counsel in your corner – call Sherris Legal, P.A. at (407) 901-9334!