Wrongful Death Lawyer in Apopka, FL
Hold Negligent Parties Accountable for Your Loss
Losing a loved one is heartbreaking. You may feel like the world is spinning out of control. You may feel angry, betrayed, frustrated, lost, or simply helpless. These feelings can be compounded by the knowledge that your loss could have been prevented—if only another person had acted with proper caution and care. While we cannot turn back time and prevent your loss, an Apopka wrongful death attorney can help by holding the at-fault party accountable. At Sherris Legal, P.A. we offer experienced and compassionate legal counsel for wrongful death actions. These cases apply in situations where families lose loved ones because of another’s negligence or wrongdoing.
Find out what we can do to help by calling (407) 901-9334 to set up your free consultation.
Types of Wrongful Death Cases We Handle
Our attorneys handle wrongful death cases in Apopka, Eustis, and the surrounding areas in Florida.
We can take on such incidents involving:
- Auto accidents, including motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and car accidents.
- Premises liability, such as slips, falls, or other fatal injuries sustained on another’s property.
- Medical malpractice, including medication errors, birth injuries, surgical mistakes, anesthesia malpractice, nursing errors, or other acts of negligence by medical professionals.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect that leads to the loss of an elderly loved one.
- Defective and dangerous products, including children’s toys, appliances, machinery, automobiles, tires, electronic devices, etc.
Depending on the type of case, another person or a company may be held legally responsible for your loss. The key will be determining what caused the incident and then proving how that party’s negligence or misconduct was involved. At that point, your Apopka wrongful death lawyer can seek financial compensation for medical care, pain, suffering, lost earnings, emotional trauma, and other losses you and your family member experienced. This can help you start to rebuild your life.
Call us at (407) 901-9334 for experienced insight regarding wrongful death and your rights.